Recently updated on November 1st, 2023 at 02:14 am
Friendship: In everyone’s life, we get a relationship from birth. In other words, God gives it in advance, but friendship is a relationship that we choose ourselves. Friendship is like a bond of delicate silk thread but stronger than steel wire, If we purposely want to break it can even break it with a small whisper, if it is divine others can not break it even with large blows.
You are defined by the company you keep. When we were younger, we were always warned by our parents to be careful of whom we choose to spend our time with. They said this because others would judge us in accordance with our friends, friends always have a great influence upon us.
We have all heard the saying that birds of a feather flock together, meaning that the company you keep reflects your personality. A smart person surrounds himself with other smart people. If you hang out with the trash, you will be perceived as trash.
The importance of friendship: –
In our life, the main role of friends is building a person’s personality. It is said that a person is like himself, he chooses the same friend in his life. Having friends is as important as having a family. Good friends help guide and support us at every stage. Friends give us emotional support, they help us during difficult times and make us feel special. Blessed are those who have true friends in their lives.
Friendship of a person at a different stage of life:-
we have many friends in life, childhood friends, school, college friends, business friends, friends of the mean (time pass), etc. Some of these are left behind as time passes, and some stay with us in a well-to-do situation throughout our life. When we share our problems with friends it reduces stress. Many times in life this can happen to anyone. There is a feeling of concern and affection in it. Friends always provide emotional support and protection while standing by our side.
Think before making friends: –
Where people talk to us with the desire of selfishness, very few people get true friendships. People make friends fulfil their desires and aspirations and get busy in their lives when their work is done by us. These kinds of people not good with any relationship and friendship mean a relationship in which no desire and no selfishness.
True friendship in life:-
True friends do not look at the colour, do not see caste, deny high-low, rich-poverty line, and any similar discrimination. It is generally understood that friendship is between us and ages but it is wrong. Friendship can happen with anyone and to anyone.
Good friends we should never lose:-
“Friends are the second priority of a person after the family. With which we spend every good and bad moment.”
Meaning true friends should convince them as often as we are angry with them, just as pearls are broken when we break them because they are valuable, just as true friends are also valuable and should not be lost. Don’t hurt them by any means, because friendship is important in every person’s life and a group of friends is like another family to us.
In the end, all I want to say is, make good friends, never hurt or deceive your friends, whether sorrowful or happy always support each other and always help each other. This is the real form of friendship. “The mirror of our personality is the friends we make.”
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” – Eustache Deschamps
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accept you just the way you are.”
- “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.” – Anna Deavere Smith
- “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said, “I’m here for you”, and proved it.”
- ” A Friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends, who only know your smile.”
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” – John C. Maxwell
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides