World Parent’s Day is celebrated on the Fourth Sunday of July every year all over the world. It is the day that you can celebrate parenthood and appreciates the love, efforts, and sacrifices of parents towards providing their kids with a happy, balanced, and nurturing life.
You can take this day as an opportunity to express gratitude towards your loving and caring parents with unique and thoughtful gifts. This day is not just meant to be celebrated with your biological parents. It can also be celebrated with people who have played an important role as a positive parental figure in your life like your grandparents, uncle-auntie, etc. Every parent deserves to know how much their kids love them. So, on this Parents day, take out a moment and show your parents how much you love them. By greeting them with some beautiful Parents Day wishes and quotes.
Here we have a collection of some beautiful Parent’s Day wishes and quotes. Which you can share with your parents to show your love, care, and respect.
Parents Day Quotes:
What parents really are? Their importance is better known to those who have lost them. Parents are those who spend their whole life for their children. They work hard all their lives so that their children can live comfortably. We cannot repay their favor even by sacrificing our entire life. Because of them, we got this life. ~~~~ Today we are providing you with some quotes in honor of parents. By reading, not only will you increase your feelings of respect for your parents even more, but if you share these quotes on your WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social media sites, then parents will also be happy.
- “Today is a special day for me because I am going to celebrate the people I love more than my life and they’re my beloved parents! Happy parent’s day!!”
- “Today I want to celebrate the love and care that you two have given me in all my life. You are the most perfect parents in this world. happy Parents’ Day, Dear mom and dad”
- “The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind their smile. Happy Parents’ Day!”
- “The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy parents’ day!”
World Parents Day:
- “There is no one like parents who strive to fulfill kids dream. Wish you a very Happy parent’s day. Love you, Mom and dad.”
- “Dear Mom and Dad, Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for guiding us through our life like a mentor and supporting us like a true friend!”
- “Happy Parent’s Day Mom! You always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!”
- “Thanks for giving me a life full of happiness and dreams. You are so special to me. Happy parent’s day dad!”
- “Parents are the greatest teachers a child can ever have in life. For all the parents out there, you are all doing this world a great ever. Happy parent’s day!”
- “If it was a paid work, parenting would hold the highest salary of all. But undoubtedly, this world has the highest respect for the parents.”
- “Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for always taking care of me and fulfilling my every little need. I couldn’t be luckier! Happy Parent’s Day!”
- “If we lose hundreds of people will get to meet other people, but if we lose parents who forgive our mistakes, do not meet again. Happy Parents Day.”
- “Today I really want to thank you to God for giving me the most perfect parents in this world.”
- “Today I want to celebrate the love and care that you two have given me. Happy Parents’ Day!”
Quotes about Parents In Hindi:
- “इस दुनिया में मां-बाप से बढ़कर कोई और नहीं होता क्योंकि, मां-बाप अपने बच्चों की खुशी के लिए अपनी जिंदगी की सारी खुशियां कुर्बान कर देते हैं। परिस्थतियां चाहे जैसी भी हो, लेकिन पेरेट्स अपने बच्चों पर कभी आंच नहीं आने देते हैं।”
- “दुनिया के हर पेरेट्स का सिर्फ एक ही सपना होता है कि उनके बच्चे सफलता के नए आयामों को छुएं और निरंतर प्रगति करें। बच्चे की तरक्की के लिए पेरेट्स अपनी ख्वाहिशों की परवाह किए बिना अपनी पूरी जिंदगी त्याग और बलिदान देते हैं।”
- “अपने पैरों पर चलने से लेकर अपना घर चलाने तक का सारा हुनर मैंने अपने माँ-बाप से सीखा है।”
- “अजीब ज़माना आ गया है अचानक पहले बच्चों को डर लगता था की माँ-बाप मुझे ना छोड़ कर चले जाएं और आज कल माँ-बाप को डर लगता है कहीं बच्चे न मुझे छोड़ कर चले जाएं।”
- “इतना बड़ा नहीं कोई बेटा जो अपने माँ-बाप का क़र्ज़ अदा कर दे, अपने माँ-बाप के आगे वो कुछ भी नहीं है इसीलिए बेहतर है की बस वो अपने संतान होने का फ़र्ज़ अदा करे।”
- “जिंदगी की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज।माता-पिता के चेहरे पर सुखद मुस्कान .. और कारण आप स्वयं हैं । Happy parents day.”
Quotes About Parents:
In this world, there is no one more than the parents because the parents sacrifice all the happiness of their life for the happiness of their children. Whatever may the circumstances, but the parents never let their children get hurt. Every parent in the world has only one dream that their children can touch new dimensions of success and progress continuously. Parents sacrifice and continue to sacrifice their entire lives, regardless of their own desires, for their child’s progress. So everyone should respect and care for their parents, love them, and obey their orders.
- “Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment. Have a happy parent’s day!”
- “Ask the leaders of today’s world and they’ll show you who’s behind the curtain. Thanks to all the parents for their ever unsung contributions. Happy parent’s day!”
- “The parents are the face of God for every child on earth. Love you, Mom and dad.Happy Parents day!!”
- “I want to do something great, that my parents should be proud of me. and they say in their prayers. “Lord, give us such children in every birth. love you, Mom and dad. Happy Parents Day.”
- “Mom is the only woman who loves me even before she sees my face … Dad is the only man who loves me more than himself ….! Happy Parents day!!”
- “We worship the idols that humans make, but why do we not worship the parents who made us. Love you, dear Mom and Papa. Happy Parents day!!”
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for being my wonderful Parents. Happy Parents day!!”
- “Parents are always there to protect us from worldly dreadful things. All their efforts are to strengthen us to move forward and save and shine your existence.”
Parents quotes from Daughter:
- “You two have protected me like a treasure and raised me like a princess. I want to make the world a happy place for you. Accept my heartfelt wishes on this day!”
- “The existence of you in my life is a blessing itself! Thank you for being such a loving family towards me. Happy Parent’s Day!”
- “My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friends! Happy Parent’s Day to you!”
- “My angels, you have never failed to make me smile when I am sad and lift up my spirit when I feel low. Happy Parent’s Day!”
- I’m not a princess but you raised me like one. You are the most beautiful couple and the most perfect parents in the world. Wishing you all the happiness on this day!
- Mom and Dad, you have always been my role model in my life. I have always tried to follow the path you have shown me and keep on doing that for the rest of my life. Happy parent’s day to you!
- It’s your compromises that made me strong, gave me a childhood full of happiness and eyes full of dreams. Thank you for everything! Happy parent’s day!
- Thank you for raising me not as a girl, but as a human being. You are the most wonderful parents in this world. Happy parent’s day dear mom and dad!
- “A very big thing an only can Parents do is, They gave up their pleasures to give happiness to their children. They work hard, day and night for their children to give them every facility that they too never got. Hats off to all Parents in this world and you too my dear Mom and daddy. Happy parents Day.”
Parents quotes from Son:
- Dear parents, Thank you for being so patient with me. Even if I failed a hundred times, you two pushed me to stand up again. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Wishing you two a very Happy Parent’s Day, Mom and Dad! May the smiles on your faces always remain intact like this!
- Happy Parent’s Day! You made my journey beautiful and helped me reach the epitome of success and happiness! I love you two!
- It is not possible to list all the things you have sacrificed in order to keep me happy. Thank you for everything! Happy Parent’s Day!
- Raising a son is difficult. But you two did it with ultimate perfection. I love you both so much. May both of you live long and be happy! Happy parent’s day!
- Every time I thought you were wrong, but the reality made me realize you can never be wrong. I love you. Happy parent’s day wishes to both of you!
Together they are family.
If separated they are just stones.
Love your parents as they love you.
Happy parent’s day!!
- I am everything you have taught me to be. I am proud to be a part of you two. You are always the best mom and dad in the world!
- “Happy Parent’s Day to dear Maa and papa. Thank you for guiding me on each and every path of life and supporting me like a true friend! Love you both. Happy Parents day!!”
- “There is no one like parents who strive to fulfill kids dream. Wish you a very Happy parent’s day. Love you, Mom and dad.”
- “If you want to experience what a house is like without parents, then one day, without your thumb, just do all the work with your fingers, parents will know the value! Love u mom daddy. Happy Parents Day.”
- “God decides our destiny whether our life will be filled with happy and sad moments, but our Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day.”
- “Leave anything for parents but, don’t leave parents for anything. Happy Parents day!!”
- “The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for grandparents.”
- “A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain. A mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.”
Best Quotes about Parents:
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.”
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us see what we do with ours. I can’t tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.” – Joyce Maynard
- “What’s it’s like to be a parent. It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” – Roald Dahl
- “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Most of us become parents long before we have stopped being children.”
- “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “To a father, when a child dies, the future dies; to a child when a parent dies, the past dies.” – Red Auerbach
National Parents Day:
- “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
In today’s world, there are many children who leave their parents forever for the greed of money or do not respect them by boasting about the money they are earning. There are many such news reports in the newspapers that the son forced his old mother or father to live in old age home or the old parents are working even at the old age just to get two times meal because they spend most of their earning on their kid’s education, job, and marriage, and this is how the ungrateful kids treat them.
Children who treat their parents badly know about their mistakes only when they become old and get the same treatment from their kids. By showing parents some love, care, and greeting them occasionally makes them happy and at the same time, through such quotes given on parents, the mindset of such children also makes a difference, and in their heart, respect for their parent increases. So share these types of quotes as much as possible and understand the values of your parents, respect them and take care of their happiness because they are our roots. No matter how much a tree can grows it has no existence without its root.
Thank you ☺️🙏