Brother and sister relationship
- Childhood seems incomplete without one companion with whom we do lots of fun, fight, sharing our toys, things, secrets which we do not share with anyone even with parents. When we grow up together and gathers a lot of childhood memories….it is nothing but our sibling. Someone says that no matter how old you become when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood. They are the lens through which you see your childhood. they are as close as our eyes. Good friends will come and go, but siblings (brothers and sisters )always accompanies of us as a friend. As we grow up everything changes with us as time passes but love and care between Siblings will never change. It is as it was. In fact due to marriages, jobs we apart from each other but the distance of that mile increases our care, love for each other. Siblings may be brother-sister, sister-sister, or brother-brother. Below we will flash the great companionship of such an amazing relationship of siblings.
Brother – sister bonding:
In our India there is one occasion only for brothers-sisters it is called as Rakshabandhan. It is celebrating blossoming the love and care between brothers and sisters. On the day of Rakshabandhan, all the sisters tie a rakhi to their brothers’ wrists and the brothers promise to protect their sisters. Brotherly love is greater than all relationships. Much is said about their love. While the sister gives blessing to her brother’s long life, he promises her protection from every trouble. There is no better relationship than this sacred relationship.
- “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.” – Maya Angelou
- “Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other.”
- “Brother and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
- “Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.”
- “Be nice to your siblings, they’re your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future.” – Baz Lurhmann
- “I may fight with my siblings. But, once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.”
- “When sisters and brothers stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” – Suzie Huitt
- “Brothers are Superman, Spider-man, and Batman of their sisters.”
- “A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
- “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.” – Ann Hood
- “Sister is our first friend and second mother.”
- “A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away. Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.”